BSNL portal is a web portal service which provides a one-stop solution for all your BSNL needs, the services provide in this BSNL portal are
- Landline bill payments
- broadband bill payments
- Any Bsnl Prepaid recharge
- Any Bsnl Postpaid Payment
- Launch a Complaint
- Contact Customer Care
- View bills and transaction list
No need to wait in a long queue in their office, this web portal is easy to use, we will provide you step by step procedure to use it.
Step A: Log on to http://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/
Now you can see this following option on the top of this portal website
- View Bills
- Book Complaint
- Customer Care
- Sign in
The Main page of Bsnl Portal looks like this
Step B: Sign-in or Sign up (Registration) on Bsnl Portal
It is our Suggestion, if your payment of any postpaid you must register (sign up) before pay, you can also pay without registration, Sign-in is only required for View bills but if you register with this portal then you can see your every transaction and you have a record of it. now we are going to give step by step process for web portal Registered (Sign up and Sign in) users.
How To Sign up (Registration) in Bsnl Web Portal
- Step 1: – Just Click on the Sign-in option which is on the Top Right of this website.
- Step 2:- If you already Sign up (Registration) then you can directly enter your Username and Password then click Sign In.
- Step 3: – If you Already Registered then Skip the Steps 4 and 5
- Step 4: – Click Sign up option (which is on Left Side of this web portal)
- Step 5: -Enter your Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, your circle (State/Circle), and Password
- Step 6: – Then Enter the Captcha (code) which will be shown there.
- Step 7: – Before submit (before clicked on CREATE AN ACCOUNT), you must verify your Mobile number.
- Step 8: – Click on GET OTP Button (which is against your Mobile Number), and wait for a while you will get an SMS with OTP code, you have to enter the code at OTP option (which is below to the mobile number).
- Step 9: – Then Click CREATE AN ACCOUNT for Submit, after successful creation of Account your page is redirected to Sign in Page and you get an SMS with your USERNAME & PASSWORD.
- Step 10: – You must Enter Username and Password for Sign In.
- After Sign In your Dashboard (Page) will look like this
- * In the above pics, (1) is your landline/broadband number
- * (2) is your Name
- * (3) is your bill amount and bill date.
- NOTE: under MY BILLS will be Blanks before you added you Bsnl Accounts like Landline, Broadband, etc.. if you want to know how to add accounts kindly read the next steps:
How to Add and Manage Accounts in Bsnl Portal
- for adding your Bsnl Accounts, Click on Manage Accounts -> Postpaid Accounts
- Fill the Service like Landline, GSM, CDMA, etc.. which you can see against the Service column
- Then Enter your Phone Number (it must be a landline/ Broadband number, or Postpaid Mobile Number, etc.
- Then Enter your Account No. (Here Account Number refers to the BSNL Account Number which will get in your previous month Bsnl Bill [Don’t Enter Bank Account No,])
- Then Fill Nick Name (you can give any name)
- Then Submit it.
- Now your Account in Added in your Bsnl Portal, you can see it by clicking the dashboard option.
How to Pay Bsnl Landline / Broadband Online Bill Payment
- Bsnl Landline/ Broadband Online Payment is one of the easiest ways to pay your bills without waiting in a long queue.
- we are already told about this Landline/Broadband Online Payment if you wish you can See: BSNL Online Payment Using QuickPAY
How to Pay Postpaid Mobile / Wi-Max Bill Payment Online
- It is similar to the Bsnl Landline Bill Payment and this option in below to Landline mention as mobile
- Using this option you can Pay Bills for any Bsnl Postpaid and Wi-Max
- Full Steps in Mentioned in this Post BSNL Online Payment Using QuickPAY
How to Recharge Prepaid Mobile/Landline etc. Using Bsnl Portal
- Bsnl Portal helps us on every service of Bsnl Networks,
- Using this option you can Recharge all Bsnl Prepaids Gsm, Cdma, Prepaid Landline, and Broadband, etc.
- You can check your mobile balance and validity under this option [only for Registered User]
- more details [ See: Bsnl Mobile Recharge Using Bsnl Web Portal ]
How to Check My Transaction in Bsnl Portal
- Open the BSNL Portal- https://portal.bsnl.in (click on this link)
- On the top line, there is an option -> Transaction, click on it.
- After that, on the left side, there will three options like Landline / Bharat Fibre, GSM/Wimax, Prepaid.
- Next, which one you want to check the transaction like prepaid or landline.
- Now I looking at the transaction of Broadband, so I click of the option Landline.
- Enter account details that are, your landline no.
- Next communication details, you can give your working email id, phone no, and then fill the captcha code on the box below.
- Then click on SUBMIT, you will get the details.
411 total views, 7 views today