Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/kkarthik/public_html/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-thumbnails/related-posts-thumbnails.php on line 711
Want to know how to check my aadhar Card Status. Checking Aadhar Card Status is very easy in the Aadhaar Portal.
- Log on to (open) the website for check aadhar status
- After open the website your website would be look like the above photo.
- First of all, Enrollment ID at (see arrow 1)
- [Enrollment No. is present in the Confirmation Receipt which you may have given during aadhar enrollment]
- Next enter the Date and time at (see: arrow 2)
- Then enter the Captcha Code (security code) as above code (number ) are shown. (see: arrow 3)
- Then click on CHECK STATUS (see: arrow 4)
- After that a new page will be load and which would look like the below photo.
- You will see CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR AADHAR IS GENERATED!
- If you Aadhar Card is Generated, then you will be the above information as generated (see: arrow 5)
- Otherwise, your aadhar is not generated yet, wait for some more day and check again
If Generated and want to Know HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY AADHAR CARD ONLINE