BSNL network is one and the only Government based telecom provider in India. BSNL has its own customers and BSNL provides there service even in many remote areas where some of the private networks are still not planned to provide coverage. Now to the topic now, many of the times the BSNL bill has not come to us on time. There are some ways to get your bill or duplicate bill online, we are providing some easy steps:
- Open the BSNL Official website: https://portal.bsnl.in/myportal/
- For the BSNL bill or Duplicate bill, we need to log in to this website.
- Click on Sign In [top of the page, see below image arrow (1).
- If you are already a user of this portal, then just Sign in with your Username and Password
- If not, read: how to Registered in BSNL Portal.
- After registration, Just sign in with your username and password.
- Click on View Bills [on the left side there are many options like Dashboard, manage Accounts, Landline, etc. on the same line you will get View Bills options.
- If you are not added any account before, then it shows as blank.
- There is an option as ADD NEW button, click on it.
- Fill the options like SERVICE, PHONE No., ACCOUNT No., NICKNAME.
- Service means you need to select the options, eg. if you need a Broadband bill then select the Landline option, If you need Gsm Mobile Bill means GSM, etc.
- Phone No. means The no. for which you need the bill if Broadband then provides that Landline No. without +91 or 0.
- Account No., check your Bsnl old bill there is an account no, put the BSNL Account no. here.
- Nickname, any name you can give.
- Then click on Submit.
- Now refresh the page, and click at view bills options, there will be your Phone No.
- Click on it, you will get you BSNL Bill or BSNL Duplicate bill online very easy
bsnl bill | 2022