Here we are posting step by step procedure for Aadhaar Card Update / Correction online by staying at home or at net cafe or by using smartphones.
Aadhaar Card can be corrected or updated by 3 methods
- By online
- By Post (Offline)
- or By Contacting nearest Aadhaar Center
Steps for Online Aadhaar Card Update / Correction
- By using online you can update / Correction the following
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- If you want to any one of the above 6 then you can continue, other than this you cannot update / correction your Aadhaar online, you can use alternate methods like Offline by Post or by Contacting your nearest Aadhaar Center.
- Log on by clicking here for Aadhaar Update / Correction Page
- Now your at the page which will be look like the above Pic (photo)
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number (see: arrow )
- Then enter the Security Code (see: arrow 2) (enter the above seen 4 digit)
- Then Click at Send OTP
- After clicking on Send OTP, a SMS will be received on your registered mobile number.
- and you will see a new box ( See arrow 4 in below pic)
- Now enter the OTP (see: arrow 4) (one time password) [received in your mobile number]
- Now click Log in (see arrow 5)
- After that you will be redirected to new page, which will look like below pic (photo)
- You can select which one you want to correct (see: arrow 6)
- Then click Submit (see: arrow 7)