BSNL Online Payment or BSNL online Recharge (Bsnl Bill Payment) for Postpaid customers and this service is called QuickPAY. QuickPAY is the easiest and convenient way to make payment online
- See: How to Registration (sign up) in QuickPAY Bsnl Portal
- How the Registered user can Pay using QuickPAY / Bsnl Portal
- How to Recharge Bsnl Prepaid Mobile Recharge using Bsnl Portal
This QuickPay, BSNL Online Payment service can be used by with or without registration. Using this service you can make payment to Broadband, Landline, Mobile Bills, WiMAX, and EVDO, etc.
Procedure to BSNL Online Payment :
- Log on to QuickPAY / BSNL Portal (http://portal3.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do)
- Click at LANDLINE (see: arrow 1) for Bsnl Landline or Broadband Bill Payments.
- By Default your at INDIVIDUAL / FTTH Bills (you can change at see: arrow 2).
- Now we are going to Pay my Broadband Bill (Individual)
- Fill the Details under (arrow 3) like Your Landline Number with “0” (zero), for example. if your Landline number is 033xxxxxxxx include STD code you must enter only 33xxxxxxxx expect “0” (Zero).
- Enter your Communication details like eMail ID and Your Mobile Number.
- Then Fill Captcha Code in the Enter the above Code Box (against code option).
- Then Click SUBMIT (see: arrow 4).
- Now, Kindly Check all the details before proceeding to next (see: arrow 5)
- Click PAY NOW (see: arrow 6).
- After that your page will be redirected to the mode of payment page. (which look like below pics)
Bsnl Online Payment Section:
- In Mode of Payment Page, we have two steps, step 1 and step 2. (see: arrow 7 & 8 )
- In step 1, you have to select a mode of payment like
- Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Card.
- After Selection of Payment Mode (see: arrow 7)
- In Step 2, Select Payment Gateway like
- BillDesk or TechProcess (anyone), click on it for select. (see: arrow 10)
- After selecting the Payment (arrow 10), Click CONTINUE FOR PAYMENT (see: arrow 7)
- Continue the payment, similar to all other online payment you can do, wait and be patient while redirected to another page.
- (if during returning from the bank to the BSNL Online Recharge Portal after payment, there is the possibility of disconnection and does not receive your receipt).
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RE-PAY. Kindly wait for a while then check your respective e-Mail.
- You will get your Detailed Receipt of Payment on your e-Mail ID.
- You have done it easily. thank you.